We work to develop improved standards of medical evidence and understanding of public health as we investigate new drugs, techniques and medical technologies.
We design computer systems to help diagnose illness, and study their effectiveness and limitations to assure the accuracy of new digital technologies.
The resources of our care system are limited: our world-leading health economists support the prioritisation of healthcare resources to make sure life-changing decisions are based on strong evidence.
- Computer Science
- Economics Home
- Electrical Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Hull York Medical School
Research centres and groups
- Assuring Autonomy International Programme
- Centre for Future Health
- Centre for Health Economics
- Centre for Reviews and Dissemination
- Epidemiology and Cancer Statistics Group
- Science and Technology Studies Unit
- York Biomedical Research Institute
- York Cross-disciplinary Centre for Systems Analysis
- York Trials Unit and Statistics