We're making sure your travel to and around campus is as safe as possible:
- We encourage you to cycle were possible and bring a bike to campus.
- We have over 5,000 cycle parking spaces and dedicated cycle routes.
- It's a short walk between Campus East and West.
- The First York App lets you see how busy buses are and the number of seats available.
- One way systems are in place to help you get around safely.
Our main campus is in the south east of York within walking and cycling distance of, or a short bus ride from, the city centre
Our address is: University of York, York, YO10 5DD. If you’re travelling to Campus East, use the postcode YO10 5GY and for King's Manor use YO1 7EP. Parking is limited, so we suggest alternative transport where possible. Once you’re here, it's easy to get around campus by bus, bike and foot.
Cycling and walking
Campus is best travelled by foot or bike, with ample paths and cycle racks available next to all building entrances.Cycling and walking
Bus, rail and taxi
As well as a free bus across campus, there are great public transport links to and from York city centre.Public transport
Cars and parking
While we encourage sustainable transport, we understand that sometimes a car is the only option.Cars and parking