A safe campus for our staff
See what we're doing to create a safe learning and working environment for staff and discover some of the safety measures we've put in place to support you for the time you spend on campus.
- Coronavirus (Covid-19): information about the University response to the pandemic, including wellbeing advice, recent updates and information about facilities.
- Coronavirus resources, guidance and policies: including risk assessments and latest guidance
- Working at York
- Tips for working remotely
- Useful communication tools
- Using Zoom including advice on keeping your meeting secure
- Staying safe online
- Managing your health and wellbeing while remote working
- Vision for York: Our strategic vision to 2030
- Engaging with change - the University change programme
Posted on Tuesday 24 November 2020
Last week, the Government announced that it is extending its free flu vaccination programme to the over 50s.
Posted on Friday 20 November 2020
Don't forget to take advantage of reduced postage rates at the University Mailroom locations on campus.
Posted on Tuesday 17 November 2020
This month the team behind the introduction of e-scooters to York (TIER) have offered the University 25 free e-scooter travel passes to give away to staff.
Posted on Monday 9 November 2020
Remembrance Day, on Wednesday 11 November, is a time to think about everyone who has suffered because of war.
Posted on Friday 23 October 2020
The second York Unlimited Giving Day will continue making the difference that you helped to support in 2019, funding life-changing, world-changing initiatives at York. Find out how you can get involved.
View the staff digest archive (login required).
If you want to share an announcement, read our submissions policy to find out how.
Email any feedback to email@example.com.
If you want to send a message out via the University social media channels, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.