- Coronavirus (Covid-19): information about the University response to the pandemic, including latest updates, testing and wellbeing advice.
- Coronavirus resources, guidance and policies: including risk assessments and latest guidance
- Working at York
- Tips for working remotely
- Useful communication tools
- Managing your health and wellbeing while remote working
- Vision for York: Our strategic vision to 2030
- Calls for engagement: Strategy and change programme
Posted on Friday 14 May 2021
Student volunteers at the University have taken huge strides to support sustainability this year.
Posted on Monday 10 May 2021
The University of York is celebrating the award of Athena Swan bronze awards for the first time to the Department of Language and Linguistic Science, the York Law School and York Management School.
Posted on Monday 26 April 2021
If you haven't been back to campus yet you might notice a few changes.
Posted on Thursday 22 April 2021
University of York Vice-Chancellor, Professor Charlie Jeffery has stated his commitment to continue to support research in the Global South following the Government’s decision to cut funding to the Official Development Assistance (ODA) programme.
Posted on Friday 16 April 2021
We pride ourselves on supporting students from under-represented groups.
View the staff digest archive (login required).
If you want to share an announcement, read our submissions policy to find out how.
Email any feedback to email@example.com.
If you want to send a message out via the University social media channels, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.