- Coronavirus (Covid-19): information about the University response to the pandemic, including latest updates, testing and wellbeing advice.
- Coronavirus resources, guidance and policies: including risk assessments and latest guidance
- Working at York
- Tips for working remotely
- Useful communication tools
- Managing your health and wellbeing while remote working
- Vision for York: Our strategic vision to 2030
- Calls for engagement: Strategy and change programme
Posted on Wednesday 14 April 2021
International students faced uncertainty as the situation in the UK rapidly evolved from March 2020 onwards.
Posted on Monday 12 April 2021
As the number of self-isolating students increased, we developed and refined a support pack for them. It included activity packs, food packs and e-vouchers.
Posted on Friday 9 April 2021
A-level results week 2020 was chaotic and confusing. After uproar as 36 per cent of grades in England were downgraded by exams regulator Ofqual, the government announced that grades would be based on teachers’ predictions.
Posted on Tuesday 6 April 2021
As part of the pivot to online learning at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, we moved all academic skill support online.
Posted on Tuesday 30 March 2021
Thanks to the generosity of our donor community, York was one of the first universities in the country to launch an Emergency Student Support Fund (ESSF) at the end of March 2020 at the start of the UK’s first national lockdown.
View the staff digest archive (login required).
If you want to share an announcement, read our submissions policy to find out how.
Email any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to send a message out via the University social media channels, send your request to email@example.com.