- Coronavirus (Covid-19): information about the University response to the pandemic, including latest updates, testing and wellbeing advice.
- Coronavirus resources, guidance and policies: including risk assessments and latest guidance
- Working at York
- Tips for working remotely
- Useful communication tools
- Managing your health and wellbeing while remote working
- Vision for York: Our strategic vision to 2030
- Calls for engagement: Strategy and change programme
Posted on Thursday 22 April 2021
University of York Vice-Chancellor, Professor Charlie Jeffery has stated his commitment to continue to support research in the Global South following the Government’s decision to cut funding to the Official Development Assistance (ODA) programme.
Posted on Friday 16 April 2021
We pride ourselves on supporting students from under-represented groups.
Posted on Wednesday 14 April 2021
International students faced uncertainty as the situation in the UK rapidly evolved from March 2020 onwards.
Posted on Monday 12 April 2021
As the number of self-isolating students increased, we developed and refined a support pack for them. It included activity packs, food packs and e-vouchers.
Posted on Friday 9 April 2021
A-level results week 2020 was chaotic and confusing. After uproar as 36 per cent of grades in England were downgraded by exams regulator Ofqual, the government announced that grades would be based on teachers’ predictions.
View the staff digest archive (login required).
If you want to share an announcement, read our submissions policy to find out how.
Email any feedback to email@example.com.
If you want to send a message out via the University social media channels, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.