- Coronavirus (Covid-19): information about the University response to the pandemic, including latest updates, testing and wellbeing advice.
- Coronavirus resources, guidance and policies: including risk assessments and latest guidance
- Working at York: including information on working from home
- Reconnecting on campus: hybrid working and Remote Working Policy
- Vision for York: Our strategic vision to 2030
- Calls for engagement: Strategy and change programme
Posted on Thursday 14 October 2021
The Vice-Chancellor, Charlie Jeffery, wrote to all staff earlier today with an update on pensions, pay and working conditions. You can read the full email below.
Posted on Monday 11 October 2021
The University is to launch an Interdisciplinary Institute of Mental Health Research, to build on our long-established strength in this field.
Posted on Wednesday 6 October 2021
Next summer, Sir Malcolm Grant will complete his tenure as Chancellor, after seven successful years. We are now beginning the search for our seventh Chancellor, and we'd like you to contribute.
Posted on Tuesday 5 October 2021
The third York Unlimited Giving Day will continue making the difference that you helped to support in 2019 and 2020, funding life-changing, world-changing initiatives at York. Find out how you can get involved.
Posted on Monday 4 October 2021
In this COP26 blog, modern historian Professor Henrice Altink discusses climate change inequalities in the Caribbean and the responsibilities of the biggest emitters.
View the staff digest archive (login required).
If you want to share an announcement, read our submissions policy to find out how.
Email any feedback to email@example.com.
If you want to send a message out via the University social media channels, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.