A safe campus for our staff
See what we're doing to create a safe learning and working environment for staff and discover some of the safety measures we've put in place to support you for the time you spend on campus.
- Coronavirus (Covid-19): information about the University response to the pandemic, including wellbeing advice, recent updates and information about facilities.
- Coronavirus resources, guidance and policies: including risk assessments and latest guidance
- Working at York
- Tips for working remotely
- Useful communication tools
- Using Zoom including advice on keeping your meeting secure
- Staying safe online
- Managing your health and wellbeing while remote working
- Vision for York: Our strategic vision to 2030
- Engaging with change - the University change programme
Posted on Friday 23 October 2020
The second York Unlimited Giving Day will continue making the difference that you helped to support in 2019, funding life-changing, world-changing initiatives at York. Find out how you can get involved.
Posted on Wednesday 21 October 2020
Online event - open to all
Posted on Monday 12 October 2020
This week will see the introduction of a small number of e-scooters to the University of York, as part of a trial being funded by the DfT, in partnership with the City Council, to encourage alternative, more sustainable ways to travel.
Posted on Tuesday 6 October 2020
With over 400 bedrooms and associated social spaces on track for completion for the 2021 academic year, our two new colleges are developing rapidly on Campus East. The one thing they now need is a name.
Posted on Tuesday 29 September 2020
In August we advised that Parking Permit charges would resume in September. Some staff who no longer needed an annual permit chose to cancel it through the parking system.
View the staff digest archive (login required).
If you want to share an announcement, read our submissions policy to find out how.
Email any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to send a message out via the University social media channels, send your request to email@example.com.