- Coronavirus (Covid-19): information about the University response to the pandemic, including latest updates, testing and wellbeing advice.
- Coronavirus resources, guidance and policies: including risk assessments and latest guidance
- Working at York: including information on working from home
- Reconnecting on campus: hybrid working and Remote Working Policy
- Vision for York: Our strategic vision to 2030
- Calls for engagement: Strategy and change programme
Posted on Wednesday 22 September 2021
The new sustainability initiative from Eat at York launches on Monday 27 September!
Posted on Wednesday 1 September 2021
The Office for Students (OfS) has advised us not to use our Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) awards in materials aimed at students from September 2021.
Posted on Monday 23 August 2021
The University of York will be home to one of the UK’s first Safepods, enabling researchers to securely access high quality, sensitive data without leaving campus.
Posted on Tuesday 3 August 2021
Students helping other students to embed their learning is at the heart of Peer-Assisted Learning.
Posted on Monday 2 August 2021
Do you park on campus regularly? If you do then please be aware, as of 1 September 2021 parking charges will resume. In order to continue to park your vehicle on campus, you will need to have a current parking permit. Most permits expired in March 2021 and will now not be valid.
View the staff digest archive (login required).
If you want to share an announcement, read our submissions policy to find out how.
Email any feedback to email@example.com.
If you want to send a message out via the University social media channels, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.