A safe campus for our staff
See what we're doing to create a safe learning and working environment for staff and discover some of the safety measures we've put in place to support you for the time you spend on campus.
- Coronavirus (Covid-19): information about the University response to the pandemic, including wellbeing advice, recent updates and information about facilities.
- Coronavirus resources, guidance and policies: including risk assessments and latest guidance
- Working at York
- Tips for working remotely
- Useful communication tools
- Using Zoom including advice on keeping your meeting secure
- Staying safe online
- Managing your health and wellbeing while remote working
- Vision for York: Our strategic vision to 2030
- Engaging with change - the University change programme
Posted on Monday 18 January 2021
As the pandemic continues, we've gathered information around ensuring accessibility and providing support for vulnerable groups.
Posted on Tuesday 12 January 2021
The University of York’s support for researchers has been recognised by the European Commission HR Excellence in Research Award - York is one of just five UK universities to have held and retained the award for a decade.
Posted on Tuesday 15 December 2020
Our popular research showcase will take place on Wednesday 13 January 2021.
Posted on Tuesday 8 December 2020
Need support from the employee assistance programme? Find out more about Health Assured.
Posted on Wednesday 2 December 2020
Recent data from York’s resident consultation, Our Big Conversation, identified that nearly 50% of residents felt less emotionally healthy as a result of Covid-19 with 57% less optimistic about the future.
View the staff digest archive (login required).
If you want to share an announcement, read our submissions policy to find out how.
Email any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to send a message out via the University social media channels, send your request to email@example.com.