In 2014, in consultation with all staff and students, Vice-Chancellor Koen Lamberts led the development of a new University Strategy. This strategy will guide and inform our activities until 2020.
After his appointment in September 2019, Vice-Chancellor Charlie Jeffery began to develop a new strategy for the next ten years. Consultation with staff and students on this vision began in October 2019. The intention is to develop a vision for our future by January 2020.
The University Strategy
- To be a world leader in research
- To offer outstanding teaching and learning
- To offer all our students an outstanding and valuable experience
- To be sufficiently large to be excellent, resilient and financially sustainable
- To be organised in the most efficient and effective way
- To work effectively with other organisations and stakeholders
The University Strategy is accompanied by a number of supporting strategies.