Following his appointment in September 2019, Vice-Chancellor Charlie Jeffery began to develop a strategy for the University for the next ten years, and consultation with staff and students began in October 2019.
Our existing strategy was developed in 2014 by Vice-Chancellor Koen Lamberts, in consultation with all staff and students, and continues to guide and inform our activities.
The University Strategy 2014-2020
- To be a world leader in research
- To offer outstanding teaching and learning
- To offer all our students an outstanding and valuable experience
- To be sufficiently large to be excellent, resilient and financially sustainable
- To be organised in the most efficient and effective way
- To work effectively with other organisations and stakeholder