Make the most of your summer! Summer programmes allow you to get a taste of living and working abroad without committing to a full year, providing an enjoyable experience while enhancing your global awareness and improving employability, leadership and advocacy skills.
You can study a wide range of subjects, meet students from around the globe, and see more of the world - in the space of a few weeks!
Start sorting your summer using the links below and see Summer highlights for information on summer programmes at specific partners.
- Open to all students, including finalists and postgraduates
- Travel as part of a group of York students
- Spend two to five weeks exploring a topic and visiting areas of interest
- Open to undergraduates who are not in their final year
- Apply through us but travel independently to your destination
- Certain number tuition fee waived places available, you'll also need to pay for all other costs
- Apply for funding towards your independent travel project
- Travel between June and October