Make the most of your summer! Summer schools and study centres allow you to get a taste of living and working abroad without committing to a full year, providing an enjoyable experience while enhancing your global awareness and improving employability, leadership and advocacy skills.
You can study a wide range of subjects, meet students from around the globe, and see more of the world - in the space of a few weeks!
Start sorting your summer using the links below and see Summer highlights for information on the "Migration and the crises of solidarity in Europe" Summer School at CITY College, Greece and Summer School on Brazilian-related topics at UFMG, Federal University of Minas Gerais.
- Open to all students, including finalists and postgraduates
- Organised by the University
- Travel as part of a group of around 20 York students
- Spend around two weeks exploring a topic and visiting areas of interest
- Open to undergraduates who are not in their final year
- Apply through us but travel independently to your destination
- All tuition fees are covered under our reciprocal programmes, though you are liable for all other costs
- Opportunities to study, work or volunteer abroad
- You are liable for all costs, including tuition fees. Funding may be available for eligible students/programmes
- Apply for funding towards your independent travel project
- Travel between June and October