We are open 10am to 5pm, Monday - Friday during semesters. Visit the Enquiry Desk any time with your quick questions. For more in-depth support, come to our daily drop-in between 11am and 1pm to sit down and speak to a member of our team (drop-in available during semesters only). Alternatively, send us a message right now on Handshake. Vacation opening times may vary.
Wondering where to get started? Use the links below to browse our extensive careers resources or log in to Handshake, our careers platform, to search for events, jobs and opportunities. How to use Handshake
Whatever stage you're at - whether you know what you want to do or not - we can help. Start by looking at our online resources or have a chat with us.
- Get career ideas
- Find work experience
- Search for jobs
- CVs and interviews
- Support for specific student groups
- Browse our upcoming events
- Read frequently asked questions about our events programme
- Careers advice appointments
- Mock interviews
- CV reviews
What's happening at the moment?
- New students - make sure you activate your profile in our careers platform, Handshake, for jobs, volunteering, events and appointments. Log in and update your profile before 13 October to be in with a chance to win a prize.
- Law Fair this Wednesday, 4 October, 12.30-4.30pm, Law and Sociology building, Campus East
Find us on Campus West next to the Spring Lane building. During semesters we are open: 10am - 5pm, Monday - Friday. Vacation opening times may vary.
Got a quick question? Message us on Handshake
Careers and Placements, Harewood Way, University of York, Heslington, York, YO10 5DD.
Information for employers.
Information for University staff.