We are the first point of contact for areas relating to student support and advice.
We offer general guidance on any of the areas below. We also have a team of specialist advisers to assist with any specific enquiries you may have.
How do I get help?
For immigration and visa advice or queries please click here
For all other advice you can contact our Student Support and Advice Team:
If you have a question, need specific advice or would like help from a specialist adviser please complete our online self-referral form. A member of our advice team will contact you within 3 working days.
We also provide a daily drop-in* service as follows:
- Wednesday 18th September - 1pm - 3pm
- Thursday 19th September - 10:30am-12:30pm - Online
- Friday 20th September - 11am - 1pm
- Monday 23rd September - 1pm - 3pm
- Wednesday 25th September - 1pm - 3pm
- Thursday 26th September - 1pm - 3pm - Online
- Friday 27th September - 11am - 1pm
Please be aware that our drop-ins operate on a first come first serve basis. They can get very busy so you may have to wait to see an adviser.
* Please note that drop ins for weeks 1 and 2 of Autumn term will only be for student finance queries. *
Where to find us
We are on the upper tier in Market Square.
The Student Hub can be reached accessibly via the walkway in front of the Information Centre, or from the stairs in Market Square.
Tel: +44 (0)1904 324140
When are we open?
9am - 5pm, Monday to Thursday, 10am - 5pm on a Friday during term time
10am - 4pm, Monday to Friday outside of the main terms