We are the first point of contact for areas relating to student support and advice.
We offer general guidance on any of the areas below. We also have a team of specialist advisers to assist with any specific enquiries you may have.
- Official documents and letter collection
- Student record queries
- Financial support and money management
- Housing advice
- Support for targeted, under-represented student groups
- Immigration and visa advice
- International student support and advice
- Friday 8 November - 11am - 1pm (Student Hub - Market Square)
- Monday 11 November - 1pm - 3pm (Student Hub - Market Square)
- Wednesday 13 November - 1pm - 3pm (Student Hub - Market Square)
- Friday 15 November - 11am - 1pm (Student Hub - Market Square)
Our drop-ins operate on a first come, first served basis. They can get very busy so you may have to wait to see an adviser.
How do I get help?
See our advice and guidance in the boxes below. If you have specific questions, complete our self-referral form and a member of our advice team will contact you within three working days.
+44 (0)1904 324140
We are on the upper tier in Market Square. Step-free access is via the walkway in front of the Information Centre.
9am - 5pm, Monday to Thursday (from 10am on Friday)
Outside term time
10am - 4pm, Monday to Friday
Learn more about student misconduct and how to report it.