Who are we and what do we do?
We’re here to offer advice to staff, students and visitors and to promote inclusivity across the University.
We can arrange academic support and adjustments if you have a disability or long-term health condition that has a significant impact on your ability to study. This may include:
- an autistic spectrum condition
- a visual impairment
- a hearing impairment
- a long standing illness or health condition such as diabetes or chronic fatigue
- a serious mental health condition
- a specific learning difficulty (SpLD) such as dyslexia, dyspraxia or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- physical/mobility difficulties