Top tools for successful study
Materials to help you manage your study effectively and fulfil your potential.
- Read&Write - Have text read out to you, save text as audio, colour mask your screen or highlight and collate key information
- Speak screen - Reads text from iOS devices
- Speak - Have text read aloud in Microsoft Office programmes
- Colour filters for Apple devices - Make text easier and softer to read by applying a coloured filter to the iOS device screens
- Google Keep - Photograph text then convert it into searchable editable text, also converts voice recordings into text
- Office Lens - Transforms images taken of documents and whiteboards into PDF, Word and Powerpoint files
- Microsoft OneNote - allows you to create notebooks of notes, adding pages, formatting and using various Microsoft Office functionality
- MindGenius - capture and visualise ideas and information using a range of
'mind map' layouts
Find out more about each in the Library's Reference management: a practical guide.