Accessibility statement

If things go wrong


In the event of an emergency on campus, call the emergency services on 999 or call Campus Safety on 01904 323333 (or just 3333 from a University extension).

We hope that your University life goes smoothly and that you never encounter any significant difficulties. But we recognise that there are lots of challenges that can arise and we're here to help when they do.

If you'd like to make a formal complaint of student misconduct, please visit Report and Support.

Your studies


Anything that stops you from undertaking your studies in the usual way is officially called an 'academic progress issue'.

Your health and wellbeing

Your accommodation


Lots of advice is available to help you, including the following resources to help with common problems:

People who can help

Whatever problem you may be having, there is sure to be someone who can help.

Your money


Managing your finances is a key part of University life. If you're having trouble, try the following:

International students


We provide extensive information for international students, including support with common issues such as: