Accessibility statement

Change your plan

We hope your University life goes smoothly and you never encounter any significant difficulties. But if you do, there are options available such as transferring to another programme (changing course), taking a leave of absence (time out) or withdrawing (leaving university before completion). 

If you are considering any of the above, we encourage you to talk to it through with your academic supervisor or an Adviser in the Student Hub. They can help you explore your options.

Taught students

For students taking the following undergraduate and taught postgraduate awards:

  • MA, LLM, MPA, MRes, MSc
  • MChem, MEng, MMath, MPhys
  • MEnv and MNurs
  • PGCert, PGDip
  • BA, Beng, LLB, BSc, FD
  • CertHE, DipHE
  • GradCert, GradDip

Research students

For students taking the following awards:

  • PhD, EngD
  • MPhil, MA (by research), MSc (by research)

HYMS students