Accessibility statement

Your student record

Check or change your information

To verify or alter the information associated with your student record, you will have to log into e:Vision with your IT Services account.

Policy on changes to student names

Please see the page below for the University's policy on students changing their names.

Request a document

Request documents, including transcripts, certificates, confirmation letters, and replacement parchments.