As a visiting student at York you'll be fully integrated into academic life at a world-class, research-led university. Find out what you can study here.
Find out about spending part of your research degree at York.
You should also read our guidance on choosing modules.
Find out about the modules available in each subject:
If you have questions about modules for visiting students, please get in touch with the department using the contact us box at the top of each department’s web page.
Please note, modules are not guaranteed, and you should have a backup plan of reserved modules in case your first-choice modules are unavailable.
- Computer Science
- Economics and Related Studies
- Education (undergraduate and postgraduate research only)
- Eighteenth Century Studies (postgraduate only)
- English and Related Literature
- Environment and Geography (undergraduate only)
- History of Art
- Language and Linguistic Science
- Law (undergraduate only)
- Medieval Studies (postgraduate only)
- Politics and International Relations (undergraduate and postgraduate research only)
- Psychology (undergraduate only)
- School of Arts and Creative Technologies
- Theatre, Film, Televisions and Interactive Media (TFTI) (undergraduate only)
- School for Business and Society
- School of Physics, Engineering and Technology
- School of Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
- Women's Studies (postgraduate only)