This new college is located near the Sport Village on Campus East.
Constantine has larger beds (3/4 size doubles) with televisions in the shared kitchens. Blocks are organised in flats which provides both privacy and the opportunity to meet other people in the block.
Our wide range of small, special interest events create social networks, and you'll be encouraged to try new things. A focus on volunteering and enterprise will provide opportunities for you to develop skills and experience, and explore who you want to be.
One of our students shared their experiences with us. Read their blog here.
- Campus East
- 620 rooms
- £146 to £162 per week
- Premium shared bathroom and ensuite rooms
- TVs in shared kitchens and 3/4 sized beds
The Constantine team goes out of its way to make sure everyone feels comfortable and involved. There’s always something to do so you can get to know the people around you really well and you make some of your best friends here.
- Common room
- Study space
- Laundry room
- Wifi in all rooms
Rooms and prices
The yearly prices shown are for 40 weeks unless stated otherwise.
Prices shown are for 2018/19 and are rounded to the nearest pound. Please note, yearly prices may vary depending on your exact booking dates.
|Room type||Price per week*||Price per year*|
|Premium||Shared bathroom, self-catered with weekly college meal*
40 or 44 week let
|£146||£5,840 - £6,440|
Ensuite, self-catered with weekly college meal*
*One catered evening meal a week during term time
How many people will I be sharing with?
- Premium shared bathroom: 12 students per flat, sharing one kitchen and four bathrooms
- Premium ensuite: 12 students per flat/kitchen
* Prices have been rounded to the nearest pound.
Click and drag the 360-degree view below to see this accommodation.
Constantine is located on Campus East.
- Market Square shops: 25 minutes walk
- Library: 25 minutes walk
- Ron Cooke Hub: 4 minutes walk
- York Sport Village: 10 minutes walk
- York Sports Centre: 30 minutes walk