Undergraduate teaching laboratories and a green chemistry research centre.
- A two-storey building providing modern teaching laboratories.
- Outstanding professional-standard training facilities for our students.
- A spacious wet laboratory with 80 energy efficient, two-person fumehoods.
- A large instrument room containing an extensive range of modern analytical equipment for chemical analysis.
- A dedicated nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) laboratory.
- A computational lab with 24 PCs.
- The upper floor houses the Green Chemistry Centre of Excellence: a world-leading research centre which aims to promote the development of green and sustainable chemistry and related technologies.
Chemistry F block is located on Campus West, as part of the Department of Chemistry buildings just south-east of Alcuin College.