Explore the causes of procrastination and look at practical ways to overcome putting things off.
- Do you find it difficult to start a piece of work?
- Does a nagging guilt spoil your leisure time?
- Do you tidy your room, check emails or constantly find ways to distract yourself from your work?
- Do you dream about handing in that 'perfect' piece of work?
- Are you very self-critical about your ability to work?
- Do you always find yourself panicking at the last minute?
- Do you feel drained yet have nothing to show for it?
If any of these questions resonate with you, come along. We can help you get to the bottom of your procrastination and find better ways to work.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, there are no face-to-face workshops and groups this term. Instead, you can watch College Tutor Rosie give her top tips on finding motivation and managing procrastination.