Pushing through procrastination
A workshop to manage procrastination and how you can push through the barrier and remain productive at work.
- Do you find it difficult to start a piece of work?
- Does a nagging guilt spoil your leisure time?
- Do you tidy your room, check emails or constantly find ways to distract yourself from your work?
- Do you dream about handing in that 'perfect' piece of work?
- Are you very self-critical about your ability to work?
- Do you always find yourself panicking at the last minute?
- Do you feel drained yet have nothing to show for it?
If any of these questions resonate with you, come along. We can help you get to the bottom of your procrastination and find better ways to work. The workshop will be run by college tutors in a relaxed and welcoming environment. The workshop will provide you with practical techniques to help improve you overcome procrastination, as well as letting you know about services and resources that you can access after the session.
All sessions are open to all students. Check forthcoming events on our workshop calendar: