Funding for MSc Green Chemistry
There are some potential funding opportunities available that can provide a contribution towards the financial cost of postgraduate study.
Postgraduate taught: fees and funding
MSc Green Chemistry Scholarships
- Anyone who has applied for the MSc Green Chemistry can apply for these scholarships
- Applications welcome from UK/EU/Overseas applicants
- Awards range from £1,000 - £5,000 and will be deducted from tuition fees for successful applicants
- Closing dates: 2 March 2020 and 26 June 2020.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on the day of the deadline
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome within four weeks of the deadline.
- MSc and/or Bridge Scholarship Application form (MS Word , 39kb)
UK Government Masters Loans
York Graduate Loyalty Discount
If you are concerned about your fee status as a result of the EU referendum, please refer to the University advice pages.