Snowdon Masters Scholarship
The Snowdon Trust Masters Scholarship has been designed to identify and accelerate exceptional disabled students through higher education, creating the influencers of the future.
The scholarship is open to national and international disabled students who are studying a taught Masters, or Masters by research and have the qualities needed to create change.
The Snowdon Trust are looking for applicants who can communicate their aspiration to become an exceptional leader, a role model, or a pioneer in their area of expertise.
Open to International (including EU) and UK (home) students.
Candidates must have:
- UK home fee status or have completed your undergraduate degree in the UK
- a diagnosed disability or eligible health condition.
- Your Masters degree must start between July 2024, but before June 2025.
- Any subject area can be considered for funding.
- Both full-time and part-time Masters degrees are eligible.
- Online/distance learning Masters degrees are also eligible.
Check the Snowdon Trust eligibility page for full details.
Application deadline: Thursday 29 February 2024, 5pm GMT
If your stage 1 application is successful, you will be invited to start a stage 2 application. The deadline for stage 2 applications is 15 March 2024.
You will find out if you have been successfully awarded a scholarship by the end of June 2024.
If you have questions relating to any of our funding opportunities, please see the contact details on the specific scholarship or bursary page.