If you've successfully completed an undergraduate degree at York, you could be eligible for a tuition fee discount for postgraduate taught courses.
What's on offer?
If you're eligible, you will receive a 10 per cent discount on your tuition fee.
To be eligible you will need to:
- have successfully completed an undergraduate degree from the University of York (applies to any year of graduation)
- have successfully completed a period of study as a Visiting Student
- have successfully completed a period of study on one of our short courses for partner universities from January 2021 onwards
- hold an offer for entry to a full or part-time postgraduate taught course (MA, MSc, PG Dip, PG Cert and MRes) at York, including distance learning.
We will assess whether you are eligible for the discount as part of your application to study a postgraduate taught course at York. If you're eligible, the fee discount will then be applied automatically.
- Mundus MAPP
- PGCE - other funding is available for PGCE courses
- MA Social Work
- Hull York Medical School intercalated degree
- Health Professions Education course (MSc, PG Dip and PG Cert) where students are already in receipt of a tuition fee discount
- Postgraduate research degrees
Hull York Medical School
Hull York Medical School (HYMS) is offering a 10 per cent reduction in tuition fees for 2021/22 entry.
You may be eligible for the award if you have completed your undergraduate degree at the University of York or the University of Hull and have applied for one of the following courses:
- MSc in Clinical Anatomy
- MSc in Clinical Anatomy and Education
- MSc in Human Anatomy and Evolution
- MSc in Pharmacology and Drug Development
- MSc Pharmacology and Education
- MSc in Physician Associate Studies.
For more information, read the full details of this award.