If you've successfully completed an undergraduate degree at the University of York, you could be eligible for a tuition fee discount for postgraduate taught courses.
What's on offer?
If you're eligible, you will receive a 10% discount on your tuition fee.
To be eligible you will need to:
- have successfully completed an undergraduate degree from the University of York (applies to any year of graduation)
- hold an offer for entry to a full or part-time postgraduate taught course (MA, MSc, PG Dip, PG Cert and MRes) at York, including distance learning.
We will assess whether you are eligible for the discount as part of your application to study a postgraduate taught course at York. If you're eligible, the fee discount will then be applied automatically.
- Mundus MAPP
- PGCE - other funding is available for PGCE courses
- MA in Social Work
- Hull York Medical School intercalated degree
- Health Professions Education course (MSc, PG Dip and PG Cert) where students are already in receipt of a tuition fee discount
If you've studied at York as a visiting student on an exchange programme, unfortunately, you're not eligible for the fee discount.