Tan Kah Kee Scholarship
The Tan Kah Kee Scholarship offers postgraduate scholarships for Singapore citizens and permanent residents pursuing full-time PhD or Masters degrees.
Successful applicants will each receive a one-off sum of S$12,000. All scholarships do not carry any bond. The scholarships are given out once a year, and successful applicants may re-apply annually.
1) Tan Kah Kee Postgraduate Scholarship (TKKPS) - Masters/PhDs in any field
2) Tan Ean Kiam Postgraduate Scholarship in the Humanities (TEKPS) - Masters/PhDs in the Humanities
3) Li Siong Tay Postgraduate Scholarship (LSTPS) - Masters/PhDs in Education/Arts
4) Doreen Liu Postgraduate Scholarship in Economics and Social Sciences - Masters/PhDs in Economics
Open to students from Singapore only.
The process is highly selective and is based on the applicant’s academic achievements and commitment to serving the community. To apply, applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- You must be a Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- You must have an outstanding academic record (a good Honours Degree or equivalent).
- You must have a record of sustained commitment to serving the community.
Qualified applicants may apply irrespective of race, religion, age, and gender.