Facilities on campus
Staying on campus
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- Accommodation for visiting academics
About the campus
For all queries about visiting us, contact the Information Centre:
- Information Centre
Tel: 01904 32 2222
Our vibrant campus is home to over 20,000 students and staff who live, study or work here. We’re open to the public for most of the year so you can explore our grounds, enjoy the wildlife, grab a bite to eat in one of our cafés or use our sports facilities.
To help maintain the standard of our campus please:
- keep dogs on leads at all times
- only take assistance dogs into buildings
- stick to the paths and walkways
- use your bike on designated cycle routes.
You can read our full Rules of the use of campus grounds (PDF , 1,018kb).
We’re in the middle of an unprecedented period of expansion and renewal. Occasionally we may have to close parts of campus to carry out works.