Paying the University
- The secure Online Payments website has been developed to make a range of goods and services available 24/7 for students, staff and external customers. If you are a registered student and wish to make a payment for accommodation and/or tuition fees you can now do so on-line at a time that's convenient for you. Students or parents can pay outstanding Tuition Fees and Residence Fees using the Online Payments Service. The only exception to this is as follows: If you have applied for your accommodation online through e:Vision and wish to pay the £300 booking fee, you can only use the online payments facility built into the online application process in e:Vision.
- The University of York Online Store is also available for purchasing 'MAD' package, branded University giftware, Graduation lunches, cycling accessories, official documents and Award certificates, field trips, etc.You can also use the Online Store to enrol for Short Courses.
Which system do I need?
- Use e:Vision to pay for: £200 booking fee for Accommodation and to register and pay online for Languages for All Courses.
- The Online Payments Service provides an easy, flexible method to enable you to pay Tuition Fees and Residence Fees as a student, or on behalf of a student.
- Use the Online Store to purchase University branded giftware and clothing, 'MAD' package, cycling accessories, official documents and award certificates, or enrol for Short Courses.
- York Concerts now offers their own secure on-line bookings service. Please see their latest Concert Programme for full details on how to book.
Other pay methods
Cash, cheque or bank draft made payable to The University of York, Quote Customer code and invoice number, where possible, as a reference
Paying by post
University of York
Paying in person
At the Cash Office counter 10am-4pm Monday to Friday.
Cheques may be deposited in the letter box in the foyer.
If you have any further payment queries please email the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of York
- Email cash-office@
- Opening hours
Monday - Friday
10.00am - 4.00pm