Paying the University
- Secure Online Payments services have been developed to make a range of goods and services available 24/7 for students, staff and external customers. If you are a registered student and wish to make a payment for accommodation and/or tuition fees you can now do so on-line at a time that's convenient for you. Students or parents can pay outstanding Tuition Fees and Residence Fees using the Online Payments Service. The only exception is the £200 advance payment for Accommodation; these have to be paid via e:Vision.
- The University of York Online Store is also available for purchasing 'MAD' package, branded University giftware, Graduation lunches, cycling accessories, official documents and Award certificates, field trips, etc.You can also use the Online Store to enrol for Short Courses.
Which system do I need?
- Use e:Vision to pay for: £200 booking fee for Accommodation and to register and pay online for Languages for All Courses.
- The Online Payments Service provides an easy, flexible method to enable you to pay Tuition Fees and Residence Fees as a student, or on behalf of a student.
- Use the Online Store to purchase University branded giftware and clothing, 'MAD' package, cycling accessories, official documents and award certificates, or enrol for Short Courses.
- York Concerts now offers their own secure on-line bookings service. Please see their latest Concert Programme for full details on how to book.
Other payment methods
Cheques and bank drafts should be made payable to the "The University of York"; please quote your customer number and invoice number as a reference.
University of York
In person - currently suspended due to Covid-19
At the Cash Office counter 10am-4pm Monday to Friday.
Cheques may be deposited in the letter box in the foyer.
- University of York
- Email cash-office@
- Opening hours
Closed for in person visits due to Covid-19