Why should I do York Strengths Online?
Can do. Love to.
When we understand our strengths - the things we are good at and we love to do - we feel more confident and resilient, can make better choices about what activities we choose to pursue and are likely to perform better as a result.
Thousands of University of York students have benefited from discovering their strengths in recent years, using the insight from the York Strengths programme to support their academic studies, access a range of relevant experiences, and help them secure placements, graduate work or further study.
5 reasons to take part
- It's a great way to begin to discover your strengths, and discover tools to help you on your journey to a fulfilling career.
- You can complete it in around 2-3 hours (a little longer if you complete all the optional strengths assessment activities) - do it in one sitting, or save and come back to it at your leisure.
- Gain an understanding of how employers value and look for strengths in the students and graduates they recruit.
- Learn how you can apply and develop your strengths while you're a student to support your academic studies, enhance your professional development and identify the type of work that you'll thrive in.
- Thousands of students who have participated have gone on to enjoy greater career confidence, and move towards a successful and rewarding graduate career.