While we do not encourage you to change your programme, situations may arise which make a change worthwhile.
Reasons may include:
- You're progressing well at a lower level and wish to upgrade to a higher course
- You have not met the requirements for the degree for which you are registered and are transferring to a lower degree
- A change in personal circumstances means you need to end your course early, but still want to receive a qualification
- Your supervisor is moving to a different department
This is by no means an exhaustive list. Reasons for a change of programme are often unique to your situation. If you think a change of programme may be right for you, you should approach:
- Your supervisor
- Your departmental Graduate School Board
- PGR Administration
We will be happy to discuss your options and guide you through the process.
If you wish to apply for a programme / course / route transfer you can do so via your e:Vision account.