We award the highest-achieving students with our prestigious Vice-Chancellor's scholarships.
The Vice-Chancellor's scholarships award the highest-achieving international students with a tuition fee discount.
How we award
If you are awarded this scholarship at undergraduate level, you will receive:
- a £10,000 tuition fee discount in your first year
- a £5,000 tuition fee discount in your second year
- a £5,000 tuition fee discount in your third year.
If you are awarded this scholarship at postgraduate taught level, you will receive a £10,000 tuition fee discount.
Open to International (including EU) students only.
To be eligible for the Vice Chancellor's scholarships we will consider any applicant that applies with either:
- an achieved or predicted grade of AAA equivalent or above from College or High School awards
- an award of a high 2.1 or above equivalent from an undergraduate degree
- an International Baccalaureate grade of 36 points or above.
In addition, the eligibility criteria for our Be Exceptional Scholarships also applies to the Vice-Chancellor Scholarships.
Application deadline: Monday 21 June 2021, 11.59am BST
You will be considered for this scholarship automatically when you apply online for our Be Exceptional scholarships. You only need to make one application: you will be considered for both the Be Exceptional and the Vice-Chancellor's awards.
- Applications open Monday 11 January 2021, 00.01am (GMT)
- Applications close Monday 22 March 2021, 11.59pm (GMT)
- Applications open Monday 12 April 2021, 00.01am (BST)
- Applications close Monday 21 June 2021, 11.59pm (BST)
A panel of senior staff from the University will select the successful scholarship awardees.