Resources for agents
These resources will help you to advise and support students with their applications to study at York.
Your key contacts
- International team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Admissions: email@example.com
- Postgraduate Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic departments
- An introduction to the University of York
- Why choose York?
- Our awards and achievements
- Term dates
- Undergraduate prospectus
- Postgraduate prospectus
Applying to York
- Undergraduate courses
- Undergraduate applications
- Undergraduate English language requirements
- Undergraduate fees and funding
- Postgraduate courses
- Postgraduate applications
- Postgraduate Taught English language requirements
- Postgraduate Research English language requirements
- Postgraduate fees and funding
We also offer:
- International foundation pathways
- Pre-sessional English language courses
- Visas and immigration advice
Further useful information:
- Guide for International students 2020 (PDF , 19,773kb)
- International Pathways Guide 2018-19 (PDF , 7,462kb)
- Pre-sessional courses guide (PDF , 69kb)
Manage your students' application
You can log in on behalf of a student to track the progress of their application and upload supporting documents using You@York.
Arrival and preparation
Would you like to become a new agent?
If you'd like to be considered as an overseas representative for York you'll need to complete our online form. Tell us about who you currently work with and what you plan to offer to the University of York. We'll get back to you within two weeks.