Find out about tuition fees, funding options and the cost of living in York.
Funding opportunities and tuition fee rates vary depending on where you're from and the course and level you wish to study.
- Funding for international (non-EU) undergraduate students
- Tuition fee rates for international (non-EU) undergraduate students 2019/20
- Visiting students tuition fees
- Funding for international (non-EU) postgraduate taught students
- Tuition fee rates for international (non-EU) postgraduate taught students 2019/20
- Funding for international (non-EU) research students
- China Scholarships Council research scholarships
- Tuition fee rates for international (non-EU) research students 2019/20
You may also be able to access country-specific funding.
If you're already studying a degree at another university, you can apply to spend time at York as a visiting student. Find out about tuition fees for visiting students.
Use our living costs guides to plan your budget:
Got a question?
Find out what it's really like to study and live in York.Chat to our students
Our student blogs
Read our student blogs and learn more about their experiences.Student blogs
Order or download your copy of our prospectus.Get a prospectus