We know that, right now, a lot of things seem uncertain.
Well, here's one thing you can be sure about - you can book your University accommodation with confidence.
We'll be prepared for your arrival
Your flat is your household and we'll work with you to keep it safe.
All key accommodation areas are cleaned by our professional team; we’ll provide more details of cleaning arrangements when you arrive.
We’ll help you safely spend time in communal areas by putting in place physical distancing measures.
All bedrooms are inspected before you move in.
Dedicated maintenance teams
Our dedicated maintenance team will be on campus to help should you need us.
We'll help you stay connected
- Our rooms come with high-speed broadband, ideal for online lectures and video calls.
- Our College Facebook Groups will help you to get to know your flatmates.
- Our unique college system is here to build a sense of community.
We'll help keep you safe
24 hour security
On campus and contactable via our SafeZone app.
Securely managed CCTV across campus.
Our cleaning team and support staff will wear PPE, including face masks, gloves and aprons.
Protective screens on receptions, direction signs and one-way systems in operation.
We'll make best use of technology
Physical distancing is important. We'll use technology to help you:
- use our SafeZone App to contact our Security team swiftly
- access your timetable, log maintenance requests and view other key information online
- check the availability of washing machines before you go to the launderette with the CircuitView app
- check how busy the buses are before boarding with the First Bus app.
We'll be there when you need us
The Student Hub
Provides online and physically distanced support.
Your College Team
Provides coaching and guidance and can point you in the direction of further support.
Is there for you to talk to openly and confidentially.
An on-campus health care centre
Provides appointments in person, online and over the phone.
We'll continue to be flexible
All students needing to leave campus due to the pandemic were released early from their contracts without financial loss. We've also launched several rounds of hardship funding for students in need of financial support.
Our commitment to you if your plans change:
Didn't get in to university?
We'll cancel your booking.
Unable to get a visa?
We won't charge you a penny.
What if term dates change?
We'll update your booking.
Need to quarantine?
We'll help with early access to accommodation, free of charge.