Many people find public speaking or presenting daunting, but sooner or later we all have to do it.
When you speak in front of others, do you ever think:
- The speaker before me was so much better.
- I'll just speak really fast to get this over with.
- My PowerPoint will hide my nervousness.
- I can’t breathe!
- I'm having a panic attack.
- The audience doesn't like me!
- I'm going to mess it all up.
- Everyone will be able to tell that I'm nervous!
If you find find yourself thinking about these things either leading up to or during a presentation, this two hour workshop can help.