At the end of each academic year we celebrate the many academic acheivements of our students.
The following prizes are awarded to our Undergraduate students.
- Founders Prize (Awarded to the best BSc graduate of the year)
- Oliver Heavens Prize (Awarded to the best MPhys graduate of the year)
- Goodwin Project Prize (Awarded to the Physics Undergraduate (BSc and MPhys) judged to have produced the best project in their final year
- Leyah Karodia Prize (awarded to the most improved graduate
- Book Prize (Best overall mark year 1)
- Gai Prize (Awarded for the best overall mark for year 2)