Get 24/7 access to the Security team on campus through the SafeZone app.
- Emergency call - if your personal safety or that of others is (or has been) threatened
- First aid call - if you or others require medical assistance (all Security Officers are first aid trained)
- Help desk - for non-urgent help on campus
- Lone working - make Security aware that you’re working alone outside office hours
SafeZone only tracks your location if you request assistance, so that responding officers can locate you. The app will tell you if you are outside of campus boundaries and offer you a connection to 999 for emergency services.
Once you have downloaded the SafeZone app, you’ll need to register using your University email address.
Uploading a photo and relevant information such as medical conditions or mobility limitations helps us identify and assist you more effectively.
You should contact the SafeZone support team at email@example.com if you:
- have any problems with the app
- change your phone number
- have other account details that need changing.