Understand the origins of your low opinion of yourself and break the cycle of negative self-worth.
- Do you feel you lack confidence and self-esteem?
- Are you anxious about what others think?
- Do you tend to blame yourself?
- Are you so demanding of yourself (and possibly of others) that what you or others do is never good enough?
- Do you think that you apologise or criticise a lot?
- Are you worried about being in a group or talking with someone?
- Are you already thinking of how to avoid these workshops or how you won't fit in or how awful it will be?
In this workshop you will discover how unhelpful thinking habits and self-defeating patterns of behaviour perpetuate these opinions, and negatively influence your confidence and self-esteem.
All sessions are open to all students. Check forthcoming events on our workshop calendar: