Studying can be hard work and is an emotional process, but there are things you can do to manage your stress and avoid burnout.
Call 999 for emergency services - or for security services on campus call 01904 32 3333 or use the Safezone app.
Studying is a process and not everything will be perfect.
To break the cycle and avoid burnout, make use of our mindfulness exercises and the self-help apps listed below. Academic pressure can be related to other issues - consult our related content for further advice.
- Getting a degree is not easy.
- Despite what you might think, everyone else is not achieving without effort.
- You are not alone in feeling under pressure.
- You are not weak if you ask for help.
Mindfulness can help you stay present in the moment.
View our Mindfulness videos:
Or visit Mindfulness for Students
Workshops and groups
If you're struggling with academic pressure, you might find it helpful to attend one of the following workshops:
- Introduction to mindfulness
- Practical productivity skills
- Stress control
- Using anxiety as a positive
See our Workshops and groups page for other workshops that may help with your wellbeing and academic confidence.