Recruiting our Graduates and Post-Graduates
The University of York attracts some of the brightest students in the country, and our award-winning teaching produces some of the best-qualified graduate engineers.
If you're looking to recruit excellent engineering graduates, we can help you with advertising your company and vacancies to our students.
- Publishing Jobs and placements to our students
- Attending our Science and Technology Fair, which runs annually, usually in November (please note that places on this fair often sell out, so please contact us early about booking a booth)
- Giving a lecture about your company or industry
- Sponsoring students, final-year projects or prizes
- Publicity through email and posters
- Organising visits, drop-in sessions, and recruitment events
The University Careers Service can also:
- Post vacancies on the York on-line vacancies board
- Provide virtual space in the York virtual employer hub
If you are looking to recruit students to work part-time in the York area, please contact the University Careers Service, who can advertise these vacancies throughout the University.