Members of academic, research and technical staff are available to provide consultancy work on either a short or long-term basis. This can include access to the facilities of the Department.
If you are interested in the work of a particular member of staff, please contact them directly, details can be found on the staff pages.
To find the most appropriate person, please either:
Recent Consultancy Projects
- Experts from the Department act as editors for the Penguin Dictionary of Electronics
- David Chesmore and Pete Turner developed a training device for Hearing Dogs for the Deaf
- Short reports prepared for major defence contractors about applications of High-Altitude Platforms and WiMAX to military situations
- Providing bespoke training courses in Wireless and Satellite Communications
- Contributing articles to magazines on a range of subjects including immersive computing environments, the Internet and mobile phones