Enhanced Knowledge Applied to Nursing Practice 7 - HEA00119M
« Back to module search
- Department: Health Sciences
- Module co-ordinator: Dr. Beth Hardy
- Credit value: 30 credits
- Credit level: M
Academic year of delivery: 2022-23
- See module specification for other years:
Module will run
||Autumn Term 2022-23 to Summer Term 2022-23
Evidence completion of EOAR requirements and demonstrate skills associated with key concepts from the Stage 1, 2, 3 and 4 theory modules.
Module learning outcomes
By the end of the module, students will be able to:
- Maintain professional values and proficiencies in line with the Nursing Midwifery Council.
- Work effectively as a leader and coordinator of complex care.
- Aligned with the Optional (Theory) Module, apply enhanced theoretical knowledge to your practice experience.
- Integrate your practice experience with your experience from the Advancing Evidence-Based Practice modules.
Students are recomended to undertake around 350 practice hours duing this module.
||% of module mark
Special assessment rules
Non-reassessable & Non-compensatable
Verbal and written evidence of achievement is provided within the student’s Electronic Ongoing Assessment Record, completed by the Practice Assessor
Dougherty L, Lister S (2015) (9th Edition) The Royal Marsden Hospital Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons
Nursing and Midwifery Council: The Code; Professional standards of practice and behaviour for nurses, midwives and nursing associates (2018) www.nmc.org.uk/standards/code