Skip to content

Academic progression

Your supervisor and Thesis Advisory Panel (TAP) will monitor your progress throughout your course. They will ensure you have access to the support you need to complete your research and meet any requirements along the way.


Supervision and TAP

What you can expect from your supervisor and Thesis Advisory Panel.

Theses and dissertations

Theses and dissertations

Rules and regulations for formatting and submitting your thesis or dissertation.

Enrolment and confirmation

Confirmation of enrolment

Guidance for PhD and EngD candidates approaching their Confirmation of Enrolment examination

Research Student Administration

Your supervisor is your first point of contact for academic progress issues. However, if you have any queries about procedures or processes Research Student Administration can help you.

Contact Research Student Administration

Change of plan?

If you are having difficulties with your progression you should talk to your supervisor. A number of options to change your programme are available.

Change your plan