Take an advanced degree encompassing the latest thinking and research in management, marketing and finance.
Why study management at York?
As a member of the prestigious Russell Group, York offers research-led teaching which puts you at the cutting edge of effective and ethical business, accounting and financial management. Our international academic staff bring new perspectives and global expertise in business and management.
Join our vibrant learning community of staff and students from across the world.
Study on campus
- Management (MSc)
- International Business and Strategic Management (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- International Strategic Management (MSc)
- Human Resource Management (MSc)
- Accounting and Management (MSc)
- Global Marketing (MSc)
- Innovation, Leadership and Management (MSc)
- Finance, Leadership and Management (MSc)
- International Business, Leadership and Management (MSc)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Public Sector Management (MBA)
Alongside your formal classes, we arrange an extensive programme of guest speakers. Visitors from large multinational companies, small businesses and public sector organisations lead discussions on issues linked to their own businesses or experiences.
Be bold and think outside the box: I got my job through a guest lecture at Management. I spoke to the guests at the end, went home and submitted my CV and a covering letter straight away. The next month I received a job offer.
Laura, MSc Global Marketing. Read more from Laura.
- You'll develop comprehensive communication, project management and analytical skills applicable across a wide range of sectors.
- You'll learn how to compile evidence and form arguments, solve problems and make responsible decisions.
- We'll offer plenty of opportunities for continuous professional development.
Our graduates are working in a wide range of sectors, from banking to multinational corporations. They've gone on to become brand specialists, human resources advisors, and bankers.