Leaders in business, charity and the public sector speak on challenging topics.
These masterclasses attract an audience of prominent figures, students, staff and the general public.
Speakers share responses to challenges they've faced, and pose social, ethical, environmental and business dilemmas.
There are no events to show here right now. Please check back another time.
Masterclass: Peter Lawson
The highs & lows of selling your brand domestically & internationally
Masterclass: David Caswell
This talk will examine ChatGPT and generative AI from the perspective of media.
Masterclass: Ian Foxley
Ever wondered what it's like to be a whistleblower? Hear the fascinating story of Ian's experience as a whistleblower and the impact on his professional and personal life.
Masterclass: Laura Ibbotson
Listen to Laura Ibbotson offering her insight on how working parents can be better supported - from what we can learn from other countries, to what government and businesses can do.
Masterclass: Steve Taylor
Hear Distinguished Visiting Professor Steve Taylor talk about practicing the art of leadership well, and how you need to master the craft of leadership first through connections with others.
Masterclass: Phil Henry
How can we collaborate to develop well-engineered nature-based solutions (NBS) within an urban environment to tackle the effects of climate change?
Masterclass: Mike Saks
Find out more about why responsible leadership at all levels has never been more necessary than in the present turbulent times.
Masterclass: Jyoti Sharma
Find out what drove a successful executive to say farewell to a thriving consulting career at the pinnacle of her success.
Masterclass: Tristram Hicks
The co-author launches their new book 'The War on Dirty Money', and discusses how it engages thousands of professionals across different sectors every year.
Masterclass: Seijiro Takeshita
The Masterclass will discuss 'Karoshi', death from overwork, this Japanese phenomenon and its broader implications for employees and society at large.
Masterclass: Andrew Robshaw
Exploring the true meaning of words like value, money and appreciation.
Masterclass: Sanjay Bhandari
Does football really fully confront the reality of inequality in the game?
Masterclass: Nick Waters
We explore some of the big challenges in the aviation industry.
Speakers from previous years
- Keith Rozelle, Director, Sales Marvel
- Professor Robert Dingwall, Nottingham Trent University
- Dr Glenda Rivoallan, Founder and SEO Soulgenic
- Stephen Perkins, London Metropolitan University
- Tracy Walters, HR professional
- Cynthia Davis, BAME Recruitment Ltd
- Geraldine Brennan, Irish Manufacturing Research
- Reetu Kansal, University of London
- Matt Lynch, Big Sofa technologies
- Chris Jaume, Cooper King Distillery
- Peter Lunt, Airbus
- Emily Arnold-Fernández, Asylum Access
- Sarah Black-Smith and Carl German, Siemens plc
- Paul Rennie OBE, Head of Global Economy Group, British Embassy
- Alice Maynard, Future Inclusion
- Carlos Ohde and Leandro Santos, Flex, Brazil
- Ivan Ling, University of Southampton Malaysia
- Abisola Barber, Financial Services Manager and Diversity Advocate
- Sue Jefferson, Possibilities Realised Ltd
- Katie Thomas, York and North Yorkshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- Caroline Conroy, Too Good to Go
- David Booth, Strategy Journeys
- Nick Waters, Major UK airline
- Sanjay Bhandari, Chair of Kick It Out