Leadership team in the School for Business and Society
- Comparative social policy analysis
- The policy making process
- Political economy of welfare
Professions, Professional Regulation, Professional Firms (Law and Consulting), Public Management, Outsourcing, Comparative Institutions impacting on the workforce, Flexibility and Temporary Employment.
- Health and social services management and delivery
- Welfare policy
- Medical tourism
- Self-employment, labour market policies and social protection
- Democratisation of public services
- Politics of welfare
Airline pilots, gender issues, gender at work, women pilots, human factors.
Ethnography, analysis of workplaces where there are mixed species, human-animal relations, ethics of food production, animal welfare and care.