MyUoY is a mobile app specifically developed to support everyday life for University of York students. By providing features to help speed up daily tasks and cut through complexity, students are able to focus more of their time on living and learning.
The MyUoY app is available on Android and iOS devices. Just search ‘MyUoY’ in the app store of your smartphone or tablet or click the links below.
Once downloaded, log in with your usual University email and password. You should only need to log in once per academic year.
The app has lots of features to support your student experience and help you manage day-to-day university life:
- Home - this displays your personalised schedule, showing you the events you have coming up soonest in your timetable. You can also view the latest news items and access quick links to other app features such as the Library Card and Campus Map
- Schedule - view your academic timetable including details of lecture and seminar locations up to seven days in advance
- Discover - browse social events, career development workshops, college events and academic training sessions. Tap on the event you're interested in to find out more and follow the link to sign up. You can also ‘Add to schedule’ to view these events alongside your timetable on the ‘‘Schedule’ tab
- Campus Map - use the map to locate rooms and buildings on campus. You can also access filters to find your nearest amenities, eg shops, bus stops etc
- Library Card - this virtual version of your library card allows you to access the Library and take books out
- Library loans - easily view your borrowed items, track their due dates and know when to return
- Space availability - locate available study spaces across campus for either focused individual study or collaborative group work
- Book study space - book a study space in the Library
Tell us what you think
We're always looking for ways to improve the MyUoY app and we'd love to hear from you if you have any suggestions or ideas. If you have anything you'd like to share about the current app or want the opportunity to be involved in future feedback or testing sessions please fill in our feedback form.
Encountered a problem?
We hope your experience of the app is positive, but if you're having any issues or have spotted a problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Developing the app
Find out more about the vision behind the app, what new features are coming soon and how you can get involved: