The portfolio of MSc programmes offered by the Department is amongst the largest and best regarded in the UK. Courses covering aspects of economics, finance, econometrics, development and health are available. These match the expertise of the members of the Department, who offer high level modules reflecting the cutting edge of research.
The taught MSc courses provide an excellent preparation for those starting research, or entering a career in economics or finance. Our MSc students have previously studied in the best universities in the UK and around the world. Some arrive directly from university, while others come from central banks, government departments and agencies, and the commercial sector.
- MSc Development Economics and Emerging Markets
- MSc Econometrics and Economics
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc Economics and Public Policy
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance and Econometrics
- MSc Financial Engineering (joint with Department of Mathematics)
- MSc Health Economics
- MSc Project Analysis, Finance and Investment