Support and success
The wellbeing and success of our students is really important to us. We provide a range of support to help you get the most out of your time at York.
Who can help?
- Academic supervisor - for general queries, academic or personal difficulties, degree classification queries and exceptional circumstances
- Your programme leader - for academic advice and feedback on your course
- Open Door Practitioner for personal difficulties - contact Eni Neo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Wellbeing Officer for personal difficulties, support and wellbeing - contact Sam Ellis at email@example.com
- Student Services Manager - for a range of issues or challenges, exceptional circumstances, leave of absence and disabilities
- Student reps - for comments, queries and suggestions
For queries, submission information and progression:
Careers and placements
For career options, support with applications, employability skills and job opportunities and placements: