Timetabling and room bookings
The timetabling team works alongside academic departments to create the annual timetable for staff and students.
View your timetable online, and see more information:
Department timetable view
If you're a staff member, you can use Tableau to view your department's timetable.
Please note: You'll only be able to access the workbook when working on campus, or by using a VPN.
Covid-19 services changes
- We are currently taking bookings up until 23 December 2020. It is likely that we will be able to make bookings for the rest of the academic year from mid-December 2020
- There will be a 30 minute gap between all bookings
- All rooms will have a maximum occupancy of 6
- All whiteboard pens, chalk and erasers have been removed from rooms
- It is no longer possible to request a change to a room layout
- Face coverings must be worn unless exempt from doing so under Government guidelines
- You must keep a log of everyone who attends your booking. Student Clubs and Societies must follow YUSU guidance on Track & Trace
Please note bookable study spaces are also available via the Library.
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Bank holidays: Closed