Need help with a University space?
Space services can assist you with booking rooms and study spaces, requesting changes to furniture, room layouts and filming and timetabling for staff and students.
Room bookings can now be made for the remainder of 2022 and until 08/01/2023. Planon will open for the Spring term once the academic Timetable for Spring 2023 has been published in September 2022.
Depending on the type of room you need, you'll need to book via different routes.
- Staff room bookings
- Student and society room bookings
- Departmental rooms are bookable by contacting us via email@example.com or +44 (0)1904 324500
You can find additional information such as layouts and capacities for teaching rooms here.
If you are a TFTI student you should refer to the guidance on the TFTI website and contact your department directly for further help.
If you wish to film inside a building on campus (except the TFTI building): you will require permission from Space Planning:
For all other requests to film on Campus: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid-secure use of rooms
- All whiteboard pens, chalk and erasers have been removed from rooms
- Face coverings are strongly recommended where there are lots of people in one space
- Covid-secure leads by department
- Role description for covid-secure leads
- Risk Assessment for the use of teaching and meeting space
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Bank holidays: Closed