Need help with a University space?
Space services can assist you with booking rooms and study spaces, requesting changes to furniture, room layouts and filming and timetabling for staff and students.
Room bookings can be made for the remainder of this academic year. Room bookings for the 2022/23 academic year are currently closed but will open following the release of the new academic timetable.
Depending on the type of room you need, you'll need to book via different routes.
- Staff room bookings
- Student and society room bookings
- Departmental rooms are bookable by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find additional information such as layouts and capacities for teaching rooms here.
If you are a TFTI student you should refer to the guidance on the TFTI website and contact your department directly for further help.
If you wish to film inside a building on campus (except the TFTI building): you will require permission from Space Planning:
- If the space is bookable, check availability and book it here
- Complete this form
- A Space Planner will then respond to your request via email. If you are successful, you can use this email as proof of permission.
For all other requests to film on Campus: Please contact email@example.com
Covid-secure use of rooms
- All whiteboard pens, chalk and erasers have been removed from rooms
- Face coverings are strongly recommended where there are lots of people in one space
- Covid-secure leads by department
- Role description for covid-secure leads
- Risk Assessment for the use of teaching and meeting space
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Bank holidays: Closed