Apply for Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities 2020/21
You don't need to complete the form all at once - you can save your progress, and a link will be emailed to you so you can continue at a later time.
Please make sure you have read the eligibility criteria carefully on the previous page, particularly regarding the eligible areas of research.
- You must have made an application for a place of study via York Select before making an application for a Wolfson Scholarship
- This application form is for 2020/21 entry
- Applicants must indicate an expected start date of October 2020 on their programme application.
- The closing deadline for applications is Wednesday 22 January 2020, 17:00 (5.00pm) GMT
- In the interests of fairness, applications received after this deadline will not be considered
Students who are eligible to apply for AHRC funding through the White Rose College of Arts and Humanities (WRoCAH) and have already submitted their WRoCAH application prior to submitting their Wolfson application will not need to complete most sections as we can transfer details from your WRoCAH application.
You must apply for a place of study on a PhD at York before you start this application form. You may not apply for a funded scholarship until you have applied for a place of study, and ideally have received a formal offer, at York.
It may take up to 48 hours at busy times for applications to be processed and your nine digit student number sent to you; make sure you apply for a place of study in plenty of time, so you do not miss the studentship application deadline.
If you do not yet have your 9-digit student number, please do not attempt to continue with this application - come back when you have your nine digit number.
For information on how your data is handled and protected, see the student applicant privacy notice.