Apply for Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities
You don't need to complete the form all at once - you can save your progress, and a link will be emailed to you so you can continue at a later time.
Please make sure you have read the eligibility criteria carefully on the previous page, particularly regarding the eligible areas of research.
- You must have made an application for a place of study via York Select before making an application for a Wolfson Scholarship
- This application form is for 2022/23 entry, and opens at midday on Thursday 4 November 2021
- Applicants must indicate an expected start date of October 2022 on their programme application
- The closing deadline for applications is Wednesday 26 January 2022, 5pm GMT
- In the interests of fairness, applications received after this deadline will not be considered
You must apply for a place of study on a PhD at York before you start this application form. You may not apply for a funded scholarship until you have applied for a place of study, and ideally have received a formal offer, at York.
It may take up to 48 hours at busy times for applications to be processed and your nine-digit student number sent to you; make sure you apply for a place of study in plenty of time, so you do not miss the studentship application deadline.
If you do not yet have your nine-digit student number, please do not attempt to continue with this application - come back when you have your nine-digit number.
For information on how your data is handled and protected, see the student applicant privacy notice.