Open Research Team
The Open Research team works in partnership with academic and research staff, postgraduate researchers, and other staff facilitating research.
We provide guidance and training to help you plan, publish, preserve and share your research. We can help with:
- Open Access, including University policy, funder mandates, and REF OA requirements
- Research data management, including University and funder data policies, data management planning, data deposit and sharing, and advocacy for good practice
- Open research skills to promote openness and transparency in research, and developing networks of open research practice
- Publishing your research
- Copyright legislation and exceptions concerning scholarly publications
- ORCID iDs and other identifiers
- Citation analysis and bibliometrics, general principles and practice for individual researchers.
Contact the team
We provide one-to-one support (via email, telephone, Zoom or Google Meet). We also deliver training activities and briefings for departments.
|Thom Blake||Open Research Manager||
|Lindsey Myers||Open Research Librarian||
|Ben Catt||Open Research Librarian||
|Matthew Herring||Open Research Specialist||
|Amanda Briant||Open Research Specialist||
|Paula Schirrmacher||Research Intelligence Analyst||