We organise an annual calendar of events for the arts and humanities research community, including postgraduate training sessions, interdisciplinary seminars, competitions and celebrations.
The Proposition - a workshop series to explore interdisciplinary ideas and develop interdisciplinary projects in and beyond the arts and humanities
Lightning Rods - presenting and contesting dynamic, provocative ideas in the arts and humanities
The University of York organises free public lectures on a wide variety of topics and aimed at a general audience.
Departments' and centres' events
- English and Related Literature
- History of Art
- Language and Linguistic Science
- Theatre, Film and Television
- Centre for Digital Heritage
- Centre for Eighteenth Century Studies (CECS)
- Centre for Global Health Histories (CGHH)
- Centre for Medieval Studies (CMS)
- Centre for Modern Studies (CModS)
- Centre for Renaissance and Early Modern Studies (CREMS)