We are leading and funding collaborative research projects across the globe to develop methods for the assurance and regulation of robotics and autonomous systems (RAS). Much of this research is shared through the Body of Knowledge.
While our researchers are working in particular domains, the lessons and guidance that come from their research are often transferable to other sectors.
Find out more about each demonstrator:
Assuring the Safety of UAVs for Mine Inspection (ASUMI project)
- Assuring autonomy in space (ACTIONS project)
- Robots to support farming (MeSAPro project)
- Remote inspection using drones (SAFEMUV project)
- Wizard of Oz prototyping for automated decision-making tools in air traffic control (WIZARD project)
- Assuring system-of-systems (SUCCESS project)