We've provided guidance to help you adopt the best practice for inclusivity in your work and studies.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion - a practical guide for staff (PDF , 596kb)
- Inclusive and accessible events - good practice guidance (PDF , 594kb)
- Good practice to assist individuals with hearing loss in meetings
- Guidance for students on using lecture capture and making their own recordings of teaching sessions
- Accessibility information for users of the University Library. The Borthwick Institute for Archives also has information on the accessibility of the Archives reading rooms and collections.
Religion or belief or non belief
- Religious Festivals: our Events calendar includes the dates of key religious festivals celebrated by members of the University community.
- AdvanceHE guidance: Religion and belief: supporting inclusion of staff and students in higher education and colleges (internal use only)
- Diversity in Sport: The University's Boat Club in collaboration with Stonewall have created a video highlighting diversity and inclusivity in sport.
- Guidance for LGBT+ staff and students travelling outside the UK
Support for trans staff and students
- AdvanceHEguidance on supporting trans staff and students
- LGBT Foundation - A guide to being a trans ally (PDF , 20,302kb)